What is the Asian Center for Pentecostal Theology (ACPT)?
A meeting place for a community of pastors and scholars committed to Pentecostal values and ministry;
A digital library of books, articles, book reviews, and blogs that seek to bring clarity to the Pentecostal message, encourage the Church in its mission, and edify the body of Christ;
A catalyst for research, writing, and publication of books and articles in Asia that address Pentecostal themes;
A forum for discussion of topics relevant to Pentecostal theology and praxis, and for posting news about related events.
Purpose: The ACPT seeks to strengthen the church in Asian by promoting Pentecostal theology, ministry, and experience in the region.
Methods: We seek to achieve this purpose by:
- Producing articles and books that address the needs of Pentecostals in Asia and providing a forum for discussion of related interests.
- Translating and publishing articles and books on Pentecostal theology in the vernacular languages of Asia.
- Encouraging Asian Pentecostals to engage in research and writing on important Pentecostal topics.
- Assisting Asian Pentecostals to network and communicate with one another about their research and writing interests.
- Offering courses and seminars in the region on various aspects of Pentecostal theology and ministry.